It is nothing special but I used wild garlic leaves and flowers and minced chicken as the filling for Spring rolls. The filling testes very much like Gyoza dumpling, therefore I called it Gyoza Spring Rolls!
- Spring roll pastry 20 sheets
- Chicken breast 2
- Wild garlic a big handful
- Garlic 1 clove
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Sichuan pepper a few crushed corns
- Soy sauce ½ tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
1. You can put all the ingredients for the filling in a food processer. (Actually I chop all the chicken and the wild garlic finely using a sharp knife and grated ginger and garlic.)
2. Wrap the filling and stick the pastry with a little water and flour mix.
3. Fry them in sunflower oil on both sides until golden crispy.